Stay with us on Woody Island and take advantage of everything there is on the island. Woody Island Eco Tours provide tents and safari huts for island guests, as well as a kiosk with food, drinks and equipment for hire. Wake up to the sounds of the birds, go for a morning swim or walk, and have a coffee while watching the bay for dolphins.
SAFARI HUTS $155 per night (2 Adults, 2 Kids max)
Camp in style in our Safari Huts, wake up and walk out onto your private balcony and take in the stunning views of Shearwater Bay and Esperance in the distance.
1 Queen and 1 bunk bed (Linen included)
FAMILY TENT $135 per night (4 person max)
Let us take the hassle out of your camping trip with our pre-set up tent sites.
1x Queen and 2x Singles (Linen Included)
STANDARD TENTS $100 per night (2 person max)
1x Queen OR 2x Single (Linen included)
TENT or SWAG SITES $42 per night (2 person max)
Bring all your own camping equipment
- When camping on Woody Island we offer discounted Adult tickets for the ferry trip @ $80.
- Check in at 1pm, can be earlier subject to availability. Checkout by 10.00am (bags can be securely stored in the Visitors Centre, or on the campers luggage area ready for transportation to the ferry).
- Please note all sites are unpowered, however power is available in the Visitor Centre and Campers Kitchen. Wifi available in the Visitors Centre
- Extra Adult ($20 per person per night)
- Extra Child under 12 (free of charge when utilizing existing bedding)
- Cot charge ($20)
- Extra towel ($3.50)
All accommodation bookings must be made directly with Woody Island Eco Tours office, via phone or email.
Follow the link below to contact us & complete your booking or enquire about Accommodation availability & options.
BOOK YOUR ACCOMMODATION NOW
Woody Island is 8 Nautical Miles from Esperance, please be advised LIMITED supplies are kept on the island and it is recommended that all campers bring supplies for the length of their stay.
Camp kitchen facilities are available to all overnight guests. Equipped with BBQ’s, gas burners, fridge, microwave, kettle and limited plates, cutlery, pots and pans. Games and books available to enjoy on the attached patio.